Setting printer wirelessly with 123.hp.com/setup is easy. Follow these points.
- Switch your printing device and set it up wirelessly by using the touchscreen display.
- Hit the ‘Setup’ button and choose the ‘Network’ option.
- From the ‘Network’ menu, choose ‘Wireless network setup wizard.’ from the given list, choose your network.
- Input WEP/WPA passphrase and click ‘Done.’ Hit ‘OK’ for confirmation.
- Click ‘OK’ once more for printing the wireless test report.
- Visit the official setup page for printer download and installation.